ECAS along with other BOLSTER partners are organising a series of 10 regional policy dialogues focused on the project’s target regions and 3 EU policy dialogues. The first regional policy dialogues is focused primarily on Croatia, aiming to stimulate cross-regional policy learning among regions affected by Just Transition and green transition processes.
Regional policy-makers, NGO representatives, local industries, and academics are invited to discuss challenges and lessons learned in these processes.
The 1st BOLSTER regional policy dialogue will be on September 26 of 2023, from 10h00 to 12h30 CEST. The event will be online, held in English, and it is open for registration here: https://ecas.org/registration-form-for-1st-bolster-regional-policy-dialogue/. The agenda of the event will be published in September.
- Sabina Hodžić – University of Rijeka (Croatia), Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management (FTHM)
- Mags Bird – Senior Policy Officer Climate & Energy – Just Transition, WWF European Policy Office
- Anamaria Škopac Pamić – Director of Regional Coordinator of the County of Istria for European Programs and Funds (Croatia)
- Tatjana Puškarić – Head of Regional Development and Strategic Planning Department at Regional Coordinator of Sisak-Moslavina County (Croatia)
- Eva-Maria Wutte-Kirchgatterer – Carinthian Economic Promotion Fund (Austria)
- Anastasiya Ansteeg – Tilburg University (The Netherlands)
- Julija Škoro – Head of Sustainability at Holcim (Croatia)
- Miłosława Stępień – Just Transition Coordinator at CEE Bankwatch Network
- Lovro Novoselac – Head of the sector for Programming, Coordination and Strategic Monitoring
For further information, please contact email@example.com and visit ECAS website.