ECAS along with other BOLSTER partners are organising a series of 10 regional policy dialogues focused on the project’s target regions and 3 EU policy dialogues. The second regional policy dialogue will focus primarily on Upper Silesia (Poland) while also including views from other regions experiencing the green transition in Europe. The speakers will share various perspectives on the impact of the green transition on local economic actors and their role in the transition process.
Regional policymakers, NGO representatives, local industries and companies, and academics are invited to discuss challenges and lessons learned in these processes.
The 2nd BOLSTER regional policy dialogue will be on October 27th, from 10h00 to 12h00 CEST. The event will be online, held in English, and it is open for registration here: https://ecas.org/registration-form-for-2nd-bolster-project-regional-policy-dialogue/
The agenda of the event will be published in September.
- Prof. Adam Drobniak – Dean of the Faculty of Spatial Economy and Regions in Transition at University of Economics in Katowice
- Anna Dudek – Head of the Regional Transition Unit at the Marshal’s Office of the Silesian Voivodeship (Poland)
- Grzegorz Trefon – Federation of Labour Union “KADRA” (Poland)
- Agata Otrębska – Silesian Climate Movement (Poland)
- Ivan Sergejev – Just Transition Coordinator at the Estonian Ministry of Finance
- Eliza Barnea – Just Transition Campaign Coordinator for Romania at CEE Bankwatch Network
For further information, please contact email@example.com and visit ECAS website.